1. Induction of Transgenic Hairy Roots in Medicinal Plant Poppy (Papaver Somniferum L.) by Agrobacterium Rhizogenes-Mediated Transformation
2. Effect of Pre-treatment and Seed Size on Quantitative and Qualitative Characteristics of Two Onion (Allium cepa L.) Genotypes
3. Utilization of Indirect Regeneration to Induce Micropropagation of Fritillaria imperialis L. on in vitro Culture
4. Effect of Potassium Nitrate and Phenyl Phthalamic Acid on Some of Quantitative and Qualitative Characteristics of Strawberry ‘Gaviota’
5. Effect of Silver Nitrate on In vitro Propagation of Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) cvs. ‘Malas Yazdi’ and ‘Robab’
6. Evaluative Effects of Brassinosteroid on Reduction of Harmful Effect of Chilling in Fruit Grape (Vitis vinifera L. Rishbaba) During Storage
7. Effects of Some Heavy Metals (Copper and Lead) on Pollen Germination and Tube Growth of Some Cherry (Pruons of 0, 50, 100, 150, 200 and 250 mg.L-1) on pollen germination and tube growth of ten sweet cherries cultivars of Tehran province were studied in vitro.
The results showed that both traits were affected significantly by different levels of copper, lead, cultivars and their interaction.
8. Chemical Composition Essential Oil of Hors Mint (Mentha longifolia) as a Rich Source of Pulegone From Five Wild Habitats of Fars Province
9. Investigating of Copper Effect on Growth and Physiological Characteristics of Nasturtium Officinale